Login Register






Comedy Shows filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Comedy Shows #26
(08-19-2016, 05:01 AM)Primitive Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 12:21 AM)Throwiee Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 04:06 PM)Primitive Wrote: Family Guy is genius.

Thanks I would think i would get a huge backlash. I have been watching family guy since 2000. I was  7.

(08-17-2016, 06:37 PM)Customer Wrote: I know you probably don't know, but it's against the rules to grave dig. If a thread hasn't been posted in over a month it's probably best to leave it alone.

Not trying to be a dick, just letting you know.
Sorry I did not realise the date. I just saw 2016 so i thought it was new. My apologies
probably a little young to watch the show...

Yeah but my parents were always working so, that is how.

(08-19-2016, 05:01 AM)Primitive Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 12:21 AM)Throwiee Wrote:
(08-18-2016, 04:06 PM)Primitive Wrote: Family Guy is genius.

Thanks I would think i would get a huge backlash. I have been watching family guy since 2000. I was  7.

(08-17-2016, 06:37 PM)Customer Wrote: I know you probably don't know, but it's against the rules to grave dig. If a thread hasn't been posted in over a month it's probably best to leave it alone.

Not trying to be a dick, just letting you know.
Sorry I did not realise the date. I just saw 2016 so i thought it was new. My apologies
probably a little young to watch the show...

Yeah but my parents were always working so, thats how.
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2016, 07:28 AM by Throwiee.)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Comedy Shows - by Oni - 03-10-2016, 04:58 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by Jiggly - 03-10-2016, 05:17 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by pvnk - 03-10-2016, 05:40 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by Oni - 03-10-2016, 09:37 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by Jiggly - 03-11-2016, 02:08 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by pvnk - 03-10-2016, 06:15 PM
RE: Comedy Shows - by Customer - 03-10-2016, 08:34 PM
RE: Comedy Shows - by pvnk - 03-10-2016, 08:36 PM
RE: Comedy Shows - by BurritoBeans - 03-10-2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Comedy Shows - by pvnk - 03-10-2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Comedy Shows - by pvnk - 03-11-2016, 02:17 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by Jiggly - 03-11-2016, 02:26 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by pvnk - 03-11-2016, 02:27 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by Jiggly - 03-11-2016, 02:44 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by pvnk - 03-11-2016, 02:46 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by Jiggly - 03-11-2016, 02:55 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by pvnk - 03-11-2016, 03:10 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by Jiggly - 03-11-2016, 03:29 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by Throwiee - 08-17-2016, 05:48 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by Customer - 08-17-2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Comedy Shows - by pvnk - 08-18-2016, 04:06 PM
RE: Comedy Shows - by Throwiee - 08-19-2016, 12:21 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by Customer - 08-19-2016, 02:02 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by pvnk - 08-19-2016, 05:01 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by Throwiee - 08-19-2016, 07:26 AM
RE: Comedy Shows - by pvnk - 08-19-2016, 05:48 PM
RE: Comedy Shows - by Wildfire - 08-17-2016, 06:59 PM