Login Register






What anime series are you currently watching? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What anime series are you currently watching? #55
(08-12-2016, 04:45 AM)Axari Wrote:
(08-12-2016, 04:43 AM)insidious15 Wrote:
(08-12-2016, 04:40 AM)Axari Wrote: Sounds kind of funny tbh, how would this be sad?

The animation style and the way the story is told is a fuckton darker then what I described. I just tend to make light of situations Tongue

Have to admit, though, I almost threw my remote at the TV from frustration one time.

You...watch on TV? I'm too embarrassed to watch anime on anything other than my laptop or phone :|
I'm gonna go watch the trailer and see if I'd like it.

Yeah, hah
My brother and I watch it all the time and at this point my fam just "smh's" their way to the couch and secretly enjoy the show too
Don't usually put anything other than action/adventure on the tv tho. too risky and awkward.
[Image: pBD38Xq.png]
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: What anime series are you currently watching? - by insidious - 08-12-2016, 04:50 AM