Login Register






Rigging in Democratic Primaries filter_list
Author
Message
RE: LOL SO RIGGED THAT FUCKING CLINTON BITCH GOT FOUND OUT #7
(08-11-2016, 02:30 PM)NaB3nzo Wrote: But you're still not going to vote for Trump right? I mean I'm really scared that he might actually become a president

No, I won't vote for Trump. I'm not a racist with radical views nor do I want to support someone who is. One of my best friends is a Muslim.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Rigging in Democratic Primaries - by pvnk - 07-24-2016, 04:41 AM
RE: LOL SO RIGGED THAT FUCKING CLINTON BITCH GOT FOUND OUT - by pvnk - 08-11-2016, 05:15 PM
RE: Rigging in Democratic Primaries - by Oni - 08-11-2016, 11:10 PM
RE: Rigging in Democratic Primaries - by Wildfire - 08-12-2016, 02:45 AM
RE: Rigging in Democratic Primaries - by pvnk - 08-12-2016, 04:24 AM
RE: Rigging in Democratic Primaries - by Wildfire - 08-12-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: Rigging in Democratic Primaries - by pvnk - 08-12-2016, 04:50 AM