Login Register






Starbound filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Starbound #6
(08-07-2016, 07:21 PM)Oni Wrote: Friends coerced me into making a server. Already off to a great start and would like more to play with. Just shoot me a PM or hit me up on Steam if you want to join.

(08-07-2016, 03:39 AM)Primitive Wrote: If I could get a copy. I used to play with my friend, but I lost that account a long time ago. It's like a cross between Terraria and Space Station 13.

It's from the same people that made Terraria. It's only $15 now, and there's likely DRM-free copies around.

I spent all my money on food.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Starbound - by Oni - 08-07-2016, 02:17 AM
RE: Starbound - by Jiggly - 08-07-2016, 02:22 AM
RE: Starbound - by pvnk - 08-07-2016, 03:39 AM
RE: Starbound - by Wildfire - 08-07-2016, 04:34 AM
RE: Starbound - by Oni - 08-07-2016, 07:21 PM
RE: Starbound - by pvnk - 08-07-2016, 10:09 PM
RE: Starbound - by Oni - 08-07-2016, 11:41 PM
RE: Starbound - by Jiggly - 08-08-2016, 12:03 AM
RE: Starbound - by Oni - 08-10-2016, 04:15 AM
RE: Starbound - by Nyx - 08-10-2016, 04:38 AM
RE: Starbound - by Oni - 08-11-2016, 11:17 PM
RE: Starbound - by Jiggly - 08-12-2016, 01:45 AM