Login Register






Mr. Robot Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Mr. Robot Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] #18
(08-06-2016, 02:04 AM)insidious15 Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 12:08 AM)Oni Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 12:05 AM)Axari Wrote: It's a fucking TV show, you have to give them a break. Just watch the show. You'll understand. It's not as bad as you've heard. It's not bad at all, honestly.

I'm not really suggesting it is, although I did find it odd 1-2 people said it was. I wouldn't watch it if it's NCIS-level, though.

Spoiler:
press random keys until we catch the bad guys, guys!!

By skiddy I think these guys might mean that skids watch the show...But that has no correlation to a show being good or not. Not even the definition of skid. But, I mean, skids might take the show too seriously

Skid 1
like, dude, we have to start a revolution.
Skid 2
*dons Anon mask* Ok sec lemme open Low Orbit Ion Cannon


Might be one of my favorite scenes, minor spoilers.

Hah, that analogy made me laugh.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Mr. Robot Discussion Thread - by insidious - 08-05-2016, 08:01 PM
RE: Mr. Robot Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - by Wildfire - 08-06-2016, 04:31 AM