Login Register






Mr. Robot Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Mr. Robot Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] #12
(08-06-2016, 12:05 AM)Axari Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 12:00 AM)Oni Wrote: I heard from 1-2 others it was a bit skiddy. Do you have any examples of where it isn't, since you've consistently suggested otherwise?

It's a fucking TV show, you have to give them a break. Just watch the show. You'll understand. It's not as bad as you've heard. It's not bad at all, honestly.

I'm not really suggesting it is, although I did find it odd 1-2 people said it was. I wouldn't watch it if it's NCIS-level, though.



Spoiler:
press random keys until we catch the bad guys, guys!!
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: Mr. Robot Discussion Thread - by insidious - 08-05-2016, 08:01 PM
RE: Mr. Robot Discussion Thread [SPOILERS] - by Oni - 08-06-2016, 12:08 AM