Login Register




Poll: Does your ISP have IPv6? If not, do you tunnel?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
My ISP has native IPv6
37.50%
3 37.50%
I use a 6in4/other IPv6 tunnel
12.50%
1 12.50%
I don't have IPv6
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



[Poll] Does your ISP currently natively provide IPv6? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [Poll] Does your ISP currently natively provide IPv6? #4
(08-05-2016, 06:54 PM)Oni Wrote: I mean, SL will always be IPv4 compatible. I see no need to do anything drastic.

It's more of a "Are you ready for the future?" kind of thing. IPv6 stacks need to be deployed. IPv4 should be going the way of the dodo but it isn't. People need to move on but you know how it is. Q_Q

[+] 1 user Likes Wildfire's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: [Poll] Does your ISP currently natively provide IPv6? - by Wildfire - 08-05-2016, 07:19 PM