Login Register




Poll: Does your ISP have IPv6? If not, do you tunnel?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
My ISP has native IPv6
37.50%
3 37.50%
I use a 6in4/other IPv6 tunnel
12.50%
1 12.50%
I don't have IPv6
50.00%
4 50.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



[Poll] Does your ISP currently natively provide IPv6? filter_list
Author
Message
[Poll] Does your ISP currently natively provide IPv6? #1
My home internet provider doesn't currently, and I tunnel if I must access something that is IPv6-only (I don't leave it on for security reasons).
At work, we do have IPv6, and that's really the only time I ever use it.

How about anyone else?

( You can test IPv6 connectivity at http://test-ipv6.com )

ISP: Optimum is our primary upstream at work
[Image: telmer.PNG]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
[Poll] Does your ISP currently natively provide IPv6? - by Wildfire - 08-05-2016, 03:20 PM