Thoughts on Re:ZERO Starting Life in Another World Episode 18 08-01-2016, 12:02 PM
#1
Spoiler: Thoughts on Episode 18
Puck is so damn awesome, I love how they portray the character in its more monstrous form.
The suffering continues...with Subaru freezing to death. The whole loop thing happened as expected AGAIN. Subaru's chemistry with Rem got to a heated angle. I mean, Subaru's rage...not that it's surprising considering all the dark experiences he's been through. The Rem and Subaru chemistry is quite something imo. They both went through sufferings so they can relate to each other in ways. That OST fit quite well for the episode~
![[Image: fI01cGT.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/fI01cGT.jpg)
I totally love it, they did it justice. My favorite quote of "Subaru-kun is Rem's hero" is adapted perfectly! With BUDGET! Like wow, when the sky starts to shine bright light, when the birds starts to fly and Wishing insert song starts to kick in, I was blasted.
I just saw that someone hated it because it's "all talking", wow, I suppose they either don't like the story and here's for the gore.
The suffering continues...with Subaru freezing to death. The whole loop thing happened as expected AGAIN. Subaru's chemistry with Rem got to a heated angle. I mean, Subaru's rage...not that it's surprising considering all the dark experiences he's been through. The Rem and Subaru chemistry is quite something imo. They both went through sufferings so they can relate to each other in ways. That OST fit quite well for the episode~
![[Image: fI01cGT.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/fI01cGT.jpg)
I totally love it, they did it justice. My favorite quote of "Subaru-kun is Rem's hero" is adapted perfectly! With BUDGET! Like wow, when the sky starts to shine bright light, when the birds starts to fly and Wishing insert song starts to kick in, I was blasted.
I just saw that someone hated it because it's "all talking", wow, I suppose they either don't like the story and here's for the gore.
![[Image: master645.png]](http://pile.randimg.net/1/62/78105/master645.png)
“Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.” ― The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)