Login Register






TV Shows You're Currently Watching? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: TV Shows You're Currently Watching? #9
(07-24-2016, 01:17 AM)Customer Wrote: Watching OITNB.

On S2, even though I've already seen 1, 2, and 3. I'm rewatching it and then watching the fourth season so I'm all caught up.

That's exactly what I always do with The Walking Dead. I always watch every season and episode again a few months before it returns. I'm thinking of just watching season 5 and season 6 this time though (before season 7 begins).
Koh-1-Noor

Don't Be Afraid Of Introducing New Ideas



Reply





Messages In This Thread
TV Shows You're Currently Watching? - by 4tune - 07-23-2016, 11:16 PM
RE: TV Shows You're Currently Watching? - by Oni - 07-23-2016, 11:55 PM
RE: TV Shows You're Currently Watching? - by pvnk - 07-24-2016, 12:09 AM
RE: TV Shows You're Currently Watching? - by Oni - 07-24-2016, 12:12 AM
RE: TV Shows You're Currently Watching? - by pvnk - 07-24-2016, 12:34 AM
RE: TV Shows You're Currently Watching? - by Oni - 07-24-2016, 12:47 AM
RE: TV Shows You're Currently Watching? - by pvnk - 07-24-2016, 03:36 AM
RE: TV Shows You're Currently Watching? - by 4tune - 07-24-2016, 01:23 AM