Login Register






Most Post Count? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Most Post Count? #14
(07-23-2016, 02:35 PM)Ayumi Wrote: It's funny that others think that, I thought you were half posts real and half were a bot.

I know, how ridiculous Is that?

And very embarrassing not only for that member, but for all members who thought (and probably still do think) that I'm a bot. I've never come across such garbage.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Most Post Count? - by 4tune - 07-23-2016, 12:01 AM
RE: Most Post Count? - by BxxxxxD~~ - 07-23-2016, 12:30 AM
RE: Most Post Count? - by Aeolian - 07-23-2016, 02:07 AM
RE: Most Post Count? - by mothered - 07-23-2016, 04:38 AM
RE: Most Post Count? - by Aeolian - 07-23-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: Most Post Count? - by mothered - 07-23-2016, 04:53 AM
RE: Most Post Count? - by Aeolian - 07-23-2016, 04:57 AM
RE: Most Post Count? - by Customer - 07-23-2016, 02:13 AM
RE: Most Post Count? - by Oni - 07-23-2016, 02:48 AM
RE: Most Post Count? - by pvnk - 07-23-2016, 04:05 AM
RE: Most Post Count? - by Oni - 07-23-2016, 05:10 AM
RE: Most Post Count? - by mothered - 07-23-2016, 02:34 PM
RE: Most Post Count? - by pvnk - 07-23-2016, 05:50 AM
RE: Most Post Count? - by 0M4R - 07-23-2016, 02:48 PM
RE: Most Post Count? - by Skullmeat - 07-26-2016, 05:34 PM