Login Register






Should I learn C before learning C++? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Should I learn C before learning C++? #2
Learning C is not strictly a requirement for learning C++. It doesn't give you any edge.

If you already know C, then you already know a good part of C++. Congrats. Basically just have to learn the OOP elements of C++ and you're good to go.

But if you don't know C and want to learn C++, you don't need to 'waste' your time learning C. It's not really going to help in learning C++ because the part C would help with is so similar that you're just going to be repeating lessons.

but maybe @0xDEAD10CC has something to say on this matter, he seems really experienced from what i've seen of him here.
[Image: pBD38Xq.png]
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Should I learn C before learning C++? - by Skorp - 07-14-2016, 02:19 AM
RE: Should I learn C before learning C++? - by insidious - 07-14-2016, 03:28 AM