Login Register






Otaku Stream recommendations filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Stream recommendations #6
(07-09-2016, 01:04 AM)Axari Wrote:
(07-09-2016, 12:48 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(07-09-2016, 12:46 AM)Axari Wrote: First of all that gif is really cute.
Second, perhaps the To Aru series will perk some interest? Starting at Index I of course.

I do like that gif.
I'll take a look and post the trailer. Thank you for the suggestion!



Is this it?

Sure is, I'm a bit of a fan.
[Image: tPgcnV9.png]

It does look good!

Wow... I never dl shows so I don't what amount is normal to have saved, but still.

(07-11-2016, 12:55 AM)insidious15 Wrote: I would love to see Tokyo Ghoul streamed, Kiznaiver or Psycho-Pass. Those were all good anime's i've heard of. Only ever watched all of Tokyo Ghoul (which I think i recommended once) but Psycho-Pass and Kiznaiver i've been planning to watch Tongue

I'm sure it was recommended actually. I might make more long term archives of unwatched recommendations. Maybe make an SL MAL.
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2016, 09:33 PM by Jiggly.)
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Stream recommendations - by Jiggly - 07-09-2016, 12:19 AM
RE: Stream recommendations - by Wildfire - 07-09-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: Stream recommendations - by Jiggly - 07-09-2016, 12:48 AM
RE: Stream recommendations - by Wildfire - 07-09-2016, 01:04 AM
RE: Stream recommendations - by insidious - 07-11-2016, 12:55 AM
RE: Stream recommendations - by Despised - 07-22-2016, 07:00 PM
RE: Stream recommendations - by Jiggly - 07-12-2016, 09:32 PM
RE: Stream recommendations - by Oni - 07-13-2016, 11:26 AM
RE: Stream recommendations - by Jiggly - 07-13-2016, 08:57 PM