Login Register






Had my phone stolen at Costco filter_list
Author
Message
Had my phone stolen at Costco #1
I was eating lunch today and some dirty Mexicans stole my company phone.

AT FUCKING COSTCO, where people pay for membership to get in, I left my phone on the table for a mere few minutes because the retards at the food stand didn't give me my full order...

They didn't give me a receipt either so I was talking about how they didn't give me part of my order and the dude accused me of not paying for my food...

I spoke to their supervisor and then finally got the rest of my fucking order and when I returned, a Mexican family was sitting there. They moved my salad and I asked them, "Where's the phone that was there?" Then they said, "Oh, there was no phone."

L
M
F
A
O

The fucking husband gave me the guiltiest stare anyone could as to say, "I stole the phone, but I'm obviously not going to tell you that I did it."

Then I told Google about it (I work for them) and then I get assigned points for it. (Failure to secure assets.)

LOL?!

That puts me on par with the person who stole the phone cause I'm getting penalized.

Yeah, I guess it's my fault for not expecting someone to swipe a phone in the five minutes I was gone to get my CORRECT food order. I mean, shit. They aren't even going to be able to use the fucking phone cause it's locked and encrypted.

What the fuck?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Had my phone stolen at Costco - by pvnk - 07-10-2016, 04:43 AM
RE: Had my phone stolen at Costco - by mothered - 07-11-2016, 04:22 AM
RE: Had my phone stolen at Costco - by pvnk - 07-11-2016, 04:29 AM
RE: Had my phone stolen at Costco - by mothered - 07-11-2016, 04:47 AM
RE: Had my phone stolen at Costco - by pvnk - 07-11-2016, 05:11 AM
RE: Had my phone stolen at Costco - by mothered - 07-11-2016, 12:04 PM
RE: Had my phone stolen at Costco - by Nil - 07-11-2016, 07:27 PM
RE: Had my phone stolen at Costco - by pvnk - 07-11-2016, 08:42 PM
RE: Had my phone stolen at Costco - by Nil - 07-11-2016, 11:59 PM
RE: Had my phone stolen at Costco - by pvnk - 07-12-2016, 01:16 AM
RE: Had my phone stolen at Costco - by Nil - 07-12-2016, 06:48 AM
RE: Had my phone stolen at Costco - by pvnk - 07-12-2016, 07:05 AM
RE: Had my phone stolen at Costco - by Nil - 07-12-2016, 07:34 AM
RE: Had my phone stolen at Costco - by pvnk - 07-12-2016, 07:48 AM
RE: Had my phone stolen at Costco - by Wildfire - 07-11-2016, 08:51 PM
RE: Had my phone stolen at Costco - by pvnk - 07-11-2016, 10:25 PM