Login Register






The Pool Is Closed Due to AIDS filter_list
Author
Message
RE: The Pool Is Closed Due to AIDS #19
(07-08-2016, 04:12 AM)mothered Wrote: So just for my reference, Is It still as popular nowadays as It was say 6 years ago?

I do remember It was very much spoken of, and quite addictive.
I doubt this game is as popular as it once was, I remember almost every site I visited had cool animated looking adds for habbo hotel.
But I havent seen an add for habbo hotel for ages, I thought they got rid of the game.
+ the game was aged at teenagers as a sort of social gathering place, but now every teenager I know is already hooked on the main social medias, so theres not much point in playing it
its kinda like gaia online really
“The demons wanted my penis.” ~David Berkowitz

Reply





Messages In This Thread
The Pool Is Closed Due to AIDS - by Pirate - 07-06-2016, 05:42 AM
RE: THE POOL IS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS - by Pirate - 07-06-2016, 04:41 PM
RE: THE POOL IS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS - by meow - 07-06-2016, 04:45 PM
RE: THE POOL IS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS - by Pirate - 07-06-2016, 04:51 PM
RE: THE POOL IS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS - by zenith - 07-06-2016, 05:10 PM
RE: THE POOL IS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS - by Customer - 07-06-2016, 06:31 PM
RE: THE POOL IS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS - by Pirate - 07-06-2016, 07:27 PM
RE: The Pool Is Closed Due to AIDS - by mothered - 07-07-2016, 02:51 PM
RE: THE POOL IS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS - by Despised - 07-06-2016, 07:38 PM
RE: THE POOL IS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS - by Pirate - 07-06-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: THE POOL IS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS - by Oni - 07-06-2016, 10:41 PM
RE: THE POOL IS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS - by insidious - 07-06-2016, 10:42 PM
RE: The Pool Is Closed Due to AIDS - by Skullmeat - 07-06-2016, 11:50 PM
RE: The Pool Is Closed Due to AIDS - by Pirate - 07-07-2016, 02:28 AM
RE: The Pool Is Closed Due to AIDS - by Oni - 07-07-2016, 10:27 AM
RE: The Pool Is Closed Due to AIDS - by Pirate - 07-07-2016, 07:25 PM
RE: The Pool Is Closed Due to AIDS - by mothered - 07-08-2016, 04:12 AM
RE: The Pool Is Closed Due to AIDS - by BxxxxxD~~ - 07-08-2016, 06:16 AM
RE: The Pool Is Closed Due to AIDS - by mothered - 07-08-2016, 02:44 PM
RE: The Pool Is Closed Due to AIDS - by Pirate - 07-08-2016, 06:25 PM