Login Register






The Pool Is Closed Due to AIDS filter_list
Author
Message
RE: The Pool Is Closed Due to AIDS #17
(07-07-2016, 02:51 PM)mothered Wrote:
(07-06-2016, 07:27 PM)Pirate Wrote: I can't believe I played habbo for 6 years and quit last year

Some very close friends of mine were playing It for years on end, each and every day. I've lost contact with them and for all I know, they're still at It.

I'm not sure as of recent, but many years ago It was extremely popular.

I played everyday and probably mostly all day too for the first four years and then it got less and less and then I eventually quit last year in like march
Whoop Whoop?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
The Pool Is Closed Due to AIDS - by Pirate - 07-06-2016, 05:42 AM
RE: THE POOL IS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS - by Pirate - 07-06-2016, 04:41 PM
RE: THE POOL IS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS - by meow - 07-06-2016, 04:45 PM
RE: THE POOL IS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS - by Pirate - 07-06-2016, 04:51 PM
RE: THE POOL IS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS - by zenith - 07-06-2016, 05:10 PM
RE: THE POOL IS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS - by Customer - 07-06-2016, 06:31 PM
RE: THE POOL IS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS - by Pirate - 07-06-2016, 07:27 PM
RE: The Pool Is Closed Due to AIDS - by mothered - 07-07-2016, 02:51 PM
RE: THE POOL IS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS - by Despised - 07-06-2016, 07:38 PM
RE: THE POOL IS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS - by Pirate - 07-06-2016, 10:39 PM
RE: THE POOL IS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS - by Oni - 07-06-2016, 10:41 PM
RE: THE POOL IS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS - by insidious - 07-06-2016, 10:42 PM
RE: The Pool Is Closed Due to AIDS - by Skullmeat - 07-06-2016, 11:50 PM
RE: The Pool Is Closed Due to AIDS - by Pirate - 07-07-2016, 02:28 AM
RE: The Pool Is Closed Due to AIDS - by Oni - 07-07-2016, 10:27 AM
RE: The Pool Is Closed Due to AIDS - by Pirate - 07-07-2016, 07:25 PM
RE: The Pool Is Closed Due to AIDS - by mothered - 07-08-2016, 04:12 AM
RE: The Pool Is Closed Due to AIDS - by BxxxxxD~~ - 07-08-2016, 06:16 AM
RE: The Pool Is Closed Due to AIDS - by mothered - 07-08-2016, 02:44 PM
RE: The Pool Is Closed Due to AIDS - by Pirate - 07-08-2016, 06:25 PM