Login Register






So I got Overwatch filter_list
Author
Message
RE: So I got Overwatch #19
(07-06-2016, 10:42 AM)Galvanized Wrote:
(07-06-2016, 10:25 AM)Skryptec Wrote: Is Overwatch worth buying it? It looks so cartoony.

Agreed. The artstyle makes it look like Pixar The Game.

A lot of the characters make me think of Pixar, especially Bastion and Tracer.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply





Messages In This Thread
So I got Overwatch - by Mafia - 06-21-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Queen - 06-21-2016, 03:09 PM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Diego - 06-21-2016, 06:29 PM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by insidious - 06-21-2016, 06:51 PM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Mafia - 06-21-2016, 11:18 PM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Diego - 06-21-2016, 07:01 PM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by insidious - 06-21-2016, 07:03 PM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Customer - 06-21-2016, 08:52 PM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Wildfire - 06-21-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Oni - 07-06-2016, 12:39 AM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Satan - 07-06-2016, 01:24 AM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Oni - 07-06-2016, 02:50 AM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by BxxxxxD~~ - 07-06-2016, 07:55 AM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Azzid - 07-06-2016, 09:33 AM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Skryptec - 07-06-2016, 10:25 AM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Galvanized - 07-06-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Despised - 07-06-2016, 07:48 PM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by insidious - 07-06-2016, 11:24 PM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Oni - 07-06-2016, 11:38 PM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Skullmeat - 07-06-2016, 11:40 PM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Skryptec - 07-07-2016, 06:49 AM