RE: Archer 07-06-2016, 09:14 PM
#16
(07-05-2016, 10:39 PM)Conch Wrote:(07-05-2016, 10:27 PM)Jiggly Wrote:(07-05-2016, 10:23 PM)Conch Wrote: I'd never even heard of this - nevermind seen it
Is this show fully animated? I love Animation, I'll take a look into this.
Although pretty old - I was always a huge fan of 'Monkey Dust', British Animated show, based entirely on complete satire and a very dark & gritty 'comedy'.
I hadn't until Oni showed me. Yup, totally animated and definitely worth a try. I found it weird first time round watching it, then I got hooked.
Oh? I've never heard of that. Sounds like our typical brit humour. Might be worth a watch. Do you recommend it?
Thanks! Will check it outAs for Monkey Dust - it's like Marmite, you either love it or you hate, mainly because of it's very dark ends to it, Political agendas, Paedophiles, Murder etc.
There is some stuff where you just turn your head and think.. WTF did I just watch lol.
You can always try to find Series 1 Episode 1 online to see what you think.
There are 3 Series' in total, The 1st was on DVD, the 2nd and 3rd never came out on DVD, the company didn't quite make the budget for it or something
Thank you. Seems very much a marmite type thing. I usually don't like marmite ironically. I'll probably give this a go at some point then.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)

























As for Monkey Dust - it's like Marmite, you either love it or you hate, mainly because of it's very dark ends to it, Political agendas, Paedophiles, Murder etc.![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)