Login Register






What anti-virus program do you use? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What anti-virus program do you use? #32
Depends on what Operating System I'm using, if I happen to NEED M$ Windows, which I rarely do Tongue
It's a mixture of Premium Malware-Bytes for Web Sec & Rootkits.
Avast Premium for AV + Firewall.
And 'Advanced System Optimizer' to clean all the rubbish out of the Registry + Got CCleaner Premium too.
--
On *NiX based distributions, No AV - Just IDS and Hardcore IPTable Rules! Wink
[Image: 0uGjAIC.png]


BTC Donation: 1CaH23w8nozwzcAUpGWwi86VoQocoVKJoD

Reply





Messages In This Thread
What anti-virus program do you use? - by Skryptec - 04-14-2016, 05:06 PM
RE: What anti-virus program do you use? - by Oni - 04-14-2016, 06:46 PM
RE: What anti-virus program do you use? - by meow - 05-08-2016, 01:34 AM
RE: What anti-virus program do you use? - by Conch - 07-05-2016, 03:37 AM
RE: What anti-virus program do you use? - by oryx - 08-03-2016, 02:51 AM
RE: What anti-virus program do you use? - by l33t - 04-25-2018, 03:33 PM
What anti-virus program do you use? - by BitFaces - 10-01-2018, 07:03 PM