RE: What is Coding to You? 07-03-2016, 09:29 PM
#13
Coding to me is a hobby, but it's also more than just a hobby. It's art. I love seeing something I scripted actually turn into something. I can't help but marvel at my script sometimes because to be honest, it's beautiful. The more your code/script is organized, the more artful it is and I think that's really great. I only know HTML, CSS, jQuery and a little PHP. But there's beauty behind a website and that's the script that made the website. I honestly can't stand messy code/script, it makes me feel like they took advantage of it and can't see the real beauty of coding. But I also think coding has a purpose when it's used for criminal activities, it's still beautiful, but frowned upon a lot of the times. I think one trait a person needs to be a good coder/scripter is perfectionism. I love everything about scripting, the trial and error, the challenges, the research that needs to be done, and the creativity needed to actually make something. But all of this is just my opinion.
![[Image: 17468445120140919161136067.gif]](http://image16.poco.cn/mypoco/myphoto/20140919/16/17468445120140919161136067.gif)




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)