Login Register






I'm Learning C# filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I'm Learning C# #10
I'm not sure if this is going to be of much help but when i'm in the midst of learning a new language I use this as a general resource.

I use the android app because it contains a 'reference' section as well as program examples. The web version is good too, but doesn't contain the 'reference' part (basically a tutorial on the lang) that I find pretty useful too.
[Image: pBD38Xq.png]
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I'm Learning C# - by Skullmeat - 06-28-2016, 01:06 AM
RE: I'm Learning C# - by zorrophreak - 06-28-2016, 10:30 PM
RE: I'm Learning C# - by Killpot - 06-28-2016, 11:35 PM
RE: I'm Learning C# - by meow - 06-28-2016, 11:51 PM
RE: I'm Learning C# - by zorrophreak - 06-29-2016, 02:30 AM
RE: I'm Learning C# - by Wildfire - 06-29-2016, 02:44 AM
RE: I'm Learning C# - by Skullmeat - 06-29-2016, 02:54 AM
RE: I'm Learning C# - by Skryptec - 06-29-2016, 06:37 AM
RE: I'm Learning C# - by Killpot - 06-29-2016, 05:56 PM
RE: I'm Learning C# - by insidious - 06-29-2016, 06:49 PM
RE: I'm Learning C# - by Despised - 06-29-2016, 07:08 PM