Login Register






Illest You've Been filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Illest You've Been #13
(06-28-2016, 09:21 PM)meow Wrote: I got food poisoning a while back from some turkey and stayed up the whole night throwing up.

Gotta make sure to cook dat turkey....(also...ew.)

Worst I've ever been was when I had Mono in my senior year of Highschool. I thought it was strep until I went to the doctor because my lymph nodes swelled up so much I couldn't eat solid foods and we were afraid it could swell to the point I would have trouble breathing. Thankfully I was prescribed steriods in time.

But I lived the next month at home eating pudding, jello, and icecream and watching anime (I no longer like pudding or jell-o).

TBH i got lucky b/c senior year of highschool is a good time to get it. Getting mono in college really screws people over.
[Image: pBD38Xq.png]
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Illest You've Been - by Oni - 06-28-2016, 02:34 PM
RE: Illest You've Been - by mothered - 06-28-2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Illest You've Been - by Oni - 06-28-2016, 03:01 PM
RE: Illest You've Been - by mothered - 06-28-2016, 03:09 PM
RE: Illest You've Been - by pvnk - 06-28-2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Illest You've Been - by Losi - 06-28-2016, 06:42 PM
RE: Illest You've Been - by Skullmeat - 06-28-2016, 07:59 PM
RE: Illest You've Been - by Jiggly - 06-28-2016, 08:20 PM
RE: Illest You've Been - by Skullmeat - 06-28-2016, 08:30 PM
RE: Illest You've Been - by Customer - 06-28-2016, 08:32 PM
RE: Illest You've Been - by Jiggly - 06-28-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: Illest You've Been - by meow - 06-28-2016, 09:21 PM
RE: Illest You've Been - by insidious - 06-28-2016, 11:34 PM
RE: Illest You've Been - by meow - 06-28-2016, 11:46 PM
RE: Illest You've Been - by insidious - 06-28-2016, 11:56 PM
RE: Illest You've Been - by pvnk - 06-29-2016, 03:34 AM
RE: Illest You've Been - by Gary Oak - 06-29-2016, 12:38 AM
RE: Illest You've Been - by Wildfire - 06-29-2016, 01:51 AM