RE: Illest You've Been 06-28-2016, 02:54 PM
#2
When you had dengue fever, was It the result of going on vacation to the tropics? I could be wrong, but from what I know It can only be caught In certain countries. Sounds like your Illness was a shocking experience.
Many years ago, I caught some sort of flu that absolutely knocked me out. I was bedridden for a couple of days with hot flushes, sweating, fever, aching joints- you name It, I was trashed. The bad thing was (silly me) I didn't visit the doctor and If It were anything serious, well, who knows what could've happened.
Many years ago, I caught some sort of flu that absolutely knocked me out. I was bedridden for a couple of days with hot flushes, sweating, fever, aching joints- you name It, I was trashed. The bad thing was (silly me) I didn't visit the doctor and If It were anything serious, well, who knows what could've happened.














![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)