Login Register






Otaku Stream? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Stream? #7
(06-24-2016, 11:32 PM)insidious15 Wrote: I'm good on either day! Would definitely be there.


I'm really not sure on what to watch, though. :/ I'm feeling something action-y and gorey. Maybe Tokyo Ghoul If you all haven't seen that?

I'm up for that! Is it an older show? I heard it was supposed to be good.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Stream? - by Jiggly - 06-23-2016, 10:51 PM
RE: Stream? - by Wildfire - 06-23-2016, 11:11 PM
RE: Stream? - by Jiggly - 06-24-2016, 03:04 AM
RE: Stream? - by Wildfire - 06-24-2016, 02:00 PM
RE: Stream? - by Jiggly - 06-24-2016, 11:27 PM
RE: Stream? - by insidious - 06-24-2016, 11:32 PM
RE: Stream? - by Jiggly - 06-25-2016, 04:32 AM
RE: Stream? - by insidious - 06-25-2016, 06:29 AM
RE: Stream? - by Despised - 06-25-2016, 08:52 AM
RE: Stream? - by pvnk - 06-25-2016, 07:07 AM
RE: Stream? - by Oni - 06-25-2016, 08:00 AM
RE: Stream? - by Jiggly - 06-25-2016, 08:09 AM