RE: Owari no Seraph review 06-23-2016, 09:52 PM
#6
(06-23-2016, 09:27 PM)Shinoa Wrote:(06-23-2016, 09:13 PM)Ruptured Wrote:(06-23-2016, 08:47 PM)Shinoa Wrote: Oh my god, that scene pissed me off so much. The entire time I was just thinking "no, fuck off, you'll ruin shit again".
Spoiler:
but definitely agreed, the class system fits nicely with vampires, and the idea of progenitors with increasing power adds a cool angle
Spoiler:
and Guren's back story with Shinoa's sister fucked me up so much
Yeah...
Spoiler:
Another nice moment was when they were fighting a noble with that other group and he killed himself to keep his honor or something when he knew he had lost. It was unexpected.
Also, too bad Mika didn't manage to finish off Guren.
Spoiler:
I'm so conflicted on how I should feel about Guren. I mean, it's not entirely his fault he got all possessed and shit
Spoiler:
Guren chose to give up a part of himself when he made a contract with his first demon because he was craving for more power.
Mahiru was possessed by another demon later so Guren killed and transformed her to a weapon which he ended up using then. But she takes control of him occasionally.
I think Guren is stronger than he appears to be though.
Mahiru was possessed by another demon later so Guren killed and transformed her to a weapon which he ended up using then. But she takes control of him occasionally.
I think Guren is stronger than he appears to be though.





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)