Login Register






Christina Grimmie Murdered At Fan Meet filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Christina Grimmie Murdered At Fan Meet #32
(06-22-2016, 04:58 AM)mothered Wrote:
(06-22-2016, 04:49 AM)Axari Wrote: The type of person is irrelevant, the fact that this actually happened is a testament to America's society, and its current state. The news faded away maybe a day or two after it broke, because this is being accepted as a norm. Homicide, regardless of location, should not be taken so lightly! And yet, here we are, with the same story repeating with a different name on the casualty list. Amazing.

Pertaining to America's society, you've certainly made a valid point. Irrespective of who got killed, It shouldn't happen to begin with.

That said, as to the "type of person", I'd support this If It happened to (example) Osama Bin Laden. But I'll kill the person myself If It happened to my brother. On these grounds, that's what my previous post Is based on.

I'm sure you would, given our natural taste for revenge, but consider the morality of it all, as well as the sheer hypocrisy of that. If a man were to kill, would you kill him? In my opinion, I need not kill him, I'd simply torture him until he begs for forgiveness. The only way some people will understand the extent of their crimes is via physical and psychological trauma. Killing them just straight up, is letting them out. After all, nobody does much about the sexual assault in our prisons. Why? Because it is an accepted consequence of committing a crime.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Christina Grimmie Murdered At Fan Meet - by Inori - 06-12-2016, 03:56 AM
RE: Christina Grimmie Murdered At Fan Meet - by Wildfire - 06-22-2016, 05:05 AM