RE: So I got Overwatch 06-21-2016, 03:09 PM
#2
One tip: As a beginner it would be better to start off with the heroes Tracer, soldier 76, Reaper, or Reinharot.
![[Image: queenaly.gif]](http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/queenaly.gif)
Queen
| So I got Overwatch filter_list | |
![[Image: queenaly.gif]](http://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/queenaly.gif)
| Messages In This Thread |
|
So I got Overwatch - by Mafia - 06-21-2016, 01:54 PM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Queen - 06-21-2016, 03:09 PM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Diego - 06-21-2016, 06:29 PM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by insidious - 06-21-2016, 06:51 PM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Mafia - 06-21-2016, 11:18 PM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Diego - 06-21-2016, 07:01 PM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by insidious - 06-21-2016, 07:03 PM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Customer - 06-21-2016, 08:52 PM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Wildfire - 06-21-2016, 10:58 PM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Oni - 07-06-2016, 12:39 AM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Satan - 07-06-2016, 01:24 AM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Oni - 07-06-2016, 02:50 AM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by BxxxxxD~~ - 07-06-2016, 07:55 AM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Azzid - 07-06-2016, 09:33 AM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Skryptec - 07-06-2016, 10:25 AM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Galvanized - 07-06-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Despised - 07-06-2016, 07:48 PM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by insidious - 07-06-2016, 11:24 PM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Oni - 07-06-2016, 11:38 PM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Skullmeat - 07-06-2016, 11:40 PM
RE: So I got Overwatch - by Skryptec - 07-07-2016, 06:49 AM
|