RE: hm 06-19-2016, 01:36 AM
#8
(06-19-2016, 01:30 AM)Heaven Wrote: if thats the first impression people get off you, its not very good. You did say you don't care what people on this forum think about you, but just maybe keep your opinion to yourself, its not always right.
You are not "people", you are one person. I don't care about what people on this forum think of me, and nor should anyone else have to; this is the internet, I will never meet any of you and there is no one here that will impact me in any way. The fact that you care so much about what people on the internet think of you just proves your egotism and how important your online reputation is to you. Also, no opinion is "right", that's why it's called an opinion dumbass.
This thread and you are both pathetic. Face it, you're clearly flustered just because I made your reputation on an internet forum go down by 3 points. You obviously care otherwise you wouldn't be making such an effort to get me to feel bad for doing it.
This is the last post I'll be making on this thread, it's going to get closed or deleted anyways. By the way, you're making yourself look incredibly stupid with all of this.


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)