RE: What are you playing right now? V1 06-17-2016, 11:47 PM
#35
I've been having a good bit of fun with Elite: Dangerous lately - had the game up-to-date for four days here, and trade and exploration have been good. I guess the only complaint I can make about it is that it gets a bit slow doing stuff like trade, having to map/find good routes that actually give an OK profit for however far you go.
airgames, on 08 Dec 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks
'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks
'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)