RE: There's no X button for the Windows 10 updater anymore 06-17-2016, 05:35 PM
#13
(06-17-2016, 03:15 PM)mothered Wrote:(06-16-2016, 09:59 PM)Losi Wrote: But I want to use Windows 7 until the bitter end.
A lot of my friends have the same mindset as yourself.
They refuse to use anything other than Windows 7. To be honest, I believe Windows 7 Is the best of the lot.
I agree. I feel like they took a huge step backwards when they created Win8. I even felt like design took about 500 steps backwards when they came out with flat, block colours. Somehow, that design really took off and I now see it everywhere. Every time I see it, I am reminded of this:
![[Image: Piet_Mondrian_-_Composition_No._III,_wit...,_1929.jpg]](https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ac/Piet_Mondrian_-_Composition_No._III,_with_red,_blue,_yellow_and_black,_1929.jpg)
This painting sold for more that $50 MILLION. It's squares of colour. Win 8 onwards, a supposed massive advance in OS from win7, which, on a purely visual basis is also, squares of colour.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)