Login Register






Welcome me filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Welcome me #3
(06-15-2016, 12:19 PM)BreShiE Wrote: Your name seems familier but I doubt I actually know you. Anyway, welcome to the forums! Are you planning on being an active member? I hope to see you around the forum and hopefully some contributions from yourself. Smile

Also, pop by the Help section if you need to know anything about the forum, the most important part being to read the rules.

Haha, take care. If there's anything you need that you can't find in the help section, drop me a PM. Smile

Thanks for the welcome, I assume you're running for staff with that sort of post?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Welcome me - by Paradigm_old - 06-15-2016, 11:43 AM
RE: Welcome me - by BreShiE - 06-15-2016, 12:19 PM
RE: Welcome me - by Paradigm_old - 06-15-2016, 12:53 PM
RE: Welcome me - by BreShiE - 06-15-2016, 12:55 PM
RE: Welcome me - by typhoid - 06-15-2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Welcome me - by Pirate - 06-15-2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Welcome me - by Master - 06-15-2016, 03:21 PM
RE: Welcome me - by insidious - 06-15-2016, 04:56 PM
RE: Welcome me - by Oni - 06-15-2016, 06:51 PM
RE: Welcome me - by Skryptec - 06-15-2016, 07:22 PM