Login Register






Font Size filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Font Size #4
(06-14-2016, 06:18 PM)Official Wrote:
(06-14-2016, 06:16 PM)Jiggly Wrote: This currently isn't a feature of the forum, but it doesn't sound like a bad idea. Ultimately, @Oni would be the one to implement this so I would want to hear his opinion.

I wonder if anyone else would want this as well?

Also, small recommendation: It would be wise to change the thread title to something like "Font Size" rather than please read. The title is meant to indicate what the thread is about.

Yeah, and thank you for telling me. I hope to see some more replies!

You're welcome! And that looks better now!

I hope so too. Depends on who's on.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post





Messages In This Thread
Font Size - by Official - 06-14-2016, 06:10 PM
RE: Please Read - by Jiggly - 06-14-2016, 06:16 PM
RE: Please Read - by Official - 06-14-2016, 06:18 PM
RE: Font Size - by Jiggly - 06-14-2016, 06:22 PM
RE: Font Size - by Official - 06-15-2016, 05:29 AM
RE: Font Size - by BreShiE - 06-15-2016, 05:32 AM
RE: Font Size - by Heaven - 06-15-2016, 06:23 AM
RE: Font Size - by insidious - 06-15-2016, 06:38 AM
RE: Font Size - by Aeolian - 06-15-2016, 09:09 AM