RE: XP Guide - How to power level in ESO 06-12-2016, 08:29 AM
#7
(06-10-2016, 10:23 PM)Tarew Wrote:I'm hoping I don't notice the grind as much as I do in other games, or at least for it to not to feel like the classic go to point A and kill 20 wolves like in every other MMO.(06-10-2016, 12:24 AM)Customer Wrote:(06-09-2016, 10:50 PM)Tarew Wrote: CUSTY YOU PLAY ESO???? WE NEED TO PLAY TOGETHER!
Also On Topic: Fengrush is an awesome streamer/youtuber, love his content. Great at ESO too.
I remember a LONG ass time ago we played the beta together. ; u ;
I wish I was better at the game, to be honest. What level are you?
Got one at Cap and another at 33. Have 20ish CP though so not very far into the end game content. I have the Imperial City DLC but that's the only one I own.
(06-10-2016, 12:26 AM)Oni Wrote:(06-10-2016, 12:24 AM)Customer Wrote: I remember a LONG ass time ago we played the beta together. ; u ;
I wish I was better at the game, to be honest. What level are you?
I just started. Not sure how fast I should be levelling. Haven't had as much time recently.
Leveling in ESO is a billion times slower than every MMO. When I was in the mid levels I averaged 2-3ish levels a day and that would be with like 6 hours of play time, so about half a level an hour if you're working pretty good at the quests. Grinding speeds it up and as the video showed getting power leveled is a ton faster.
so far i've been caught up in the aesthetic, mechanics and overall feel of the game that I haven't really had time to think about the leveling. It's so much different than any MMO i've played so far (the closest might be warframe). It's crazy refreshing, though. Usually I'm thinking about levelcap 20 minutes in
that's pretty much my first impression, i'm hoping for this game to be more immersive than some other MMO's i've played recently (FFXVI, mostly. Eve doesn't count). Maybe then I won't notice the grind as much
I'll probably use this guide later, if ever, once the grind sets in
![[Image: pBD38Xq.png]](http://i.imgur.com/pBD38Xq.png)
Email: insidious@protonmail.ch







![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)