Login Register






Political Compass filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Political Compass #26
(06-10-2016, 08:07 PM)Blue Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 06:04 PM)insidious15 Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 04:58 PM)Blue Wrote: Slap hands, both leftist.



I'd be scared to post them too if nerds like meow, neg you bc you're a leftist, then change the neg to something even stupider.
That is if you even care ab rep anyways.

[Image: wQHSV0Y.jpg]

House is pretty cool

I stand by my leftist position. As for people who are on the right, don't care very much. I'm sure they have their reasons. Be happy to have a nice convo with them Wink

As for people who are too 'scared' to post, I mean, c'mon. It's not that bad...Stand up against the establishment! This is your chance! Hooah...

(06-10-2016, 06:39 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 04:58 PM)Blue Wrote: Slap hands, both leftist.

I'd be scared to post them too if nerds like meow, neg you bc you're a leftist, then change the neg to something even stupider.
That is if you even care ab rep anyways.

Try not to be worried about that. If you have any issues where members are being seriously assholeish to you (I'm saying this to everyone too) then contact me. It's not cool. Also, this test is just a fun guide. The type of questions it asks are either too specific or ambiguous. I came out leftist twice then tried it a third time where I had to ask what some of the questions even meant and came out slightly rightist.
Nobody knows which questions you answered how, all they know is what a test on the internet thinks you are. I'll back anyone's beliefs if they have a decent reason for believing them!

I've came out leftist every single time I've taken this test, and I don't think my views will really ever change. Being a leftist is looked down upon where I love tho, you're automatically assumed to be a communist lol.

People are being rather narrow minded in that case I would say.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Political Compass - by Oni - 03-20-2016, 04:46 AM
RE: Political Compass - by Nil - 03-20-2016, 05:04 AM
RE: Political Compass - by Jiggly - 06-07-2016, 03:12 PM
RE: Political Compass - by Oni - 06-07-2016, 03:15 PM
RE: Political Compass - by Jiggly - 06-07-2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Political Compass - by typhoid - 06-07-2016, 03:19 PM
RE: Political Compass - by meow - 06-08-2016, 11:16 PM
RE: Political Compass - by Blue - 06-08-2016, 11:42 PM
RE: Political Compass - by Inori - 06-09-2016, 12:39 AM
RE: Political Compass - by Oni - 06-09-2016, 12:44 AM
RE: Political Compass - by meow - 06-09-2016, 01:08 AM
RE: Political Compass - by Blue - 06-09-2016, 01:44 AM
RE: Political Compass - by insidious - 06-09-2016, 02:55 AM
RE: Political Compass - by meow - 06-09-2016, 03:16 AM
RE: Political Compass - by Blacksmith - 06-09-2016, 09:02 AM
RE: Political Compass - by Jiggly - 06-09-2016, 03:11 PM
RE: Political Compass - by Panther_ - 06-09-2016, 03:42 PM
RE: Political Compass - by Jiggly - 06-09-2016, 03:50 PM
RE: Political Compass - by Panther_ - 06-09-2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Political Compass - by Jiggly - 06-09-2016, 05:17 PM
RE: Political Compass - by Rick - 06-10-2016, 04:52 PM
RE: Political Compass - by Blue - 06-10-2016, 04:58 PM
RE: Political Compass - by insidious - 06-10-2016, 06:04 PM
RE: Political Compass - by meow - 06-11-2016, 12:23 AM
RE: Political Compass - by Rick - 06-16-2016, 02:26 AM
RE: Political Compass - by Jiggly - 06-10-2016, 06:39 PM
RE: Political Compass - by Blue - 06-10-2016, 08:07 PM
RE: Political Compass - by Jiggly - 06-10-2016, 08:26 PM
RE: Political Compass - by Eclipse - 06-10-2016, 10:36 PM
RE: Political Compass - by Blue - 06-11-2016, 12:45 AM
RE: Political Compass - by Eclipse - 06-11-2016, 02:03 PM
RE: Political Compass - by meow - 06-12-2016, 06:04 PM
RE: Political Compass - by Jiggly - 06-12-2016, 06:51 PM
RE: Political Compass - by BurritoBeans - 06-12-2016, 07:40 PM
RE: Political Compass - by Pirate - 06-12-2016, 08:35 PM
RE: Political Compass - by STH - 06-21-2016, 12:35 AM
RE: Political Compass - by Kernel Sanders - 08-03-2016, 07:07 PM
RE: Political Compass - by Jiggly - 08-03-2016, 08:34 PM