Login Register






VNs filter_list
Author
Message
RE: VNs #7
I'll play VNs, friend passes 'em to me 'cause she wants me to play 'em, but I'm not the biggest into 'em.

-School Days is in a stack of CDs somewhere around my PC desk, I need to get to that sometime here.
-I had one of those Fate/Stay games from a brother, but I could never get too into it.
-Phoenix Wright, c'mon those were good stuff on the DS.
-There was one, DiviDead, that had a Dreamcast port which I ended up with a disc of.
-I collect for old japanese computers, I could pull tons of 'em out for the PC-98 line of computers.

And there's been more but I don't really remember many of 'em.
airgames, on 08 Dec 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks

'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold

Reply





Messages In This Thread
VNs - by Manny - 06-02-2016, 06:45 AM
RE: VNs - by Hououin Kyouma - 06-09-2016, 05:29 PM
RE: VNs - by Oni - 06-09-2016, 05:30 PM
RE: VNs - by Losi - 06-09-2016, 10:59 PM
RE: VNs - by Angel Beats - 06-09-2016, 11:49 PM
RE: VNs - by Skullmeat - 06-10-2016, 01:09 AM
RE: VNs - by BurritoBeans - 06-10-2016, 01:22 AM
RE: VNs - by Lolicons - 06-17-2016, 06:51 PM
RE: VNs - by Manny - 06-18-2016, 12:49 AM
RE: VNs - by Oni - 06-18-2016, 01:13 AM
RE: VNs - by Jiggly - 06-18-2016, 12:31 PM
RE: VNs - by Manny - 07-29-2016, 10:51 PM
RE: VNs - by Despised - 07-31-2016, 12:28 PM
RE: VNs - by Jiggly - 07-30-2016, 09:44 AM
RE: VNs - by Manny - 07-30-2016, 11:36 AM
RE: VNs - by Jiggly - 07-30-2016, 03:54 PM
RE: VNs - by Manny - 07-31-2016, 04:07 AM
RE: VNs - by Oni - 07-31-2016, 04:12 AM
RE: VNs - by Manny - 07-31-2016, 05:10 AM
RE: VNs - by Manny - 07-31-2016, 02:26 PM
RE: VNs - by Despised - 08-01-2016, 12:28 PM
RE: VNs - by Jiggly - 07-31-2016, 06:47 PM