RE: Older Anime? 06-07-2016, 11:10 PM
#10
Can we count movies? I only just started really watching anime this past year or so, but Castle in the Sky (1986) has always been one of my favourite films since I was a child. Fantastic movie that really fostered my imagination.
I enjoy older Studio Ghibli films in general, to be honest. The animation doesn't feel overly dated - rather, I feel like it just has this older charm to it that you don't see much these days. I recently saw Only Yesterday (1991) in a quiet theatrical showing, and it was really something special.
I enjoy older Studio Ghibli films in general, to be honest. The animation doesn't feel overly dated - rather, I feel like it just has this older charm to it that you don't see much these days. I recently saw Only Yesterday (1991) in a quiet theatrical showing, and it was really something special.
![[Image: nLg4m3S.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/nLg4m3S.gif)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)