RE: Overwatch 06-07-2016, 09:21 PM
#3
I got it as a gift, I dunno, it feels too much like TF2 to me, and I'd rather play TF2 until the community is just about dead, as I have a few thousand hours and a good bit of stuff in it already. When I did mess around with Overwatch I used Winston, McCree, and Reinhardt, kinda neat I thought. For now I'll stick with TF2, but maybe I'll give Overwatch another shot in the future.
airgames, on 08 Dec 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks
'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks
'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)