RE: Older Anime? 06-07-2016, 03:37 AM
#8
Oni Wrote:If you didn't see the movie, you should see it as well.I'll have to check it out sometime.
One more to add, I was playing with an SG-1000 and I remembered that this exists
Golgo 13 - 1983 (Lol VHS tapes)
Not the best in the world - it's the one series that I've read the manga for and that was a lot better. Pretty good games made off of it though, NES and SG-1000 at least.
airgames, on 08 Dec 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks
'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks
'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)