Login Register






I've hit a wall with websec filter_list
Author
Message
RE: I've hit a wall with websec #4
Audit code and find a valuable vulnerability for some well used software. Make an exploit and use it/sell it/disclose it. Good way to see if everything you've learned is actually useful or not.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
I've hit a wall with websec - by meow - 06-07-2016, 01:30 AM
RE: I've hit a wall with websec - by insidious - 06-07-2016, 01:41 AM
RE: I've hit a wall with websec - by meow - 06-07-2016, 01:45 AM
RE: I've hit a wall with websec - by Dyme - 06-07-2016, 02:21 AM
RE: I've hit a wall with websec - by meow - 06-07-2016, 04:28 AM
RE: I've hit a wall with websec - by pvnk - 06-07-2016, 04:28 AM
RE: I've hit a wall with websec - by mothered - 06-07-2016, 02:46 PM
RE: I've hit a wall with websec - by Inori - 06-07-2016, 04:42 AM
RE: I've hit a wall with websec - by Zeus - 06-08-2016, 04:11 AM