RE: Older Anime? 06-07-2016, 01:47 AM
#4
I don't know how "old" anime goes, but here's a few I guess.
-Ghost in the Shell - 1995 (Saw it on a Laserdisc, got a DVD and LD copy)
-Akira - 1988 (Have and saw it on Laserdisc)
-Cowboy Bebop - 1998 (Saw it at a friends on DVD)
-Berserk - 1997 (Saw it at a friends on DVD)
And that's it for what I know.
-Ghost in the Shell - 1995 (Saw it on a Laserdisc, got a DVD and LD copy)
-Akira - 1988 (Have and saw it on Laserdisc)
-Cowboy Bebop - 1998 (Saw it at a friends on DVD)
-Berserk - 1997 (Saw it at a friends on DVD)
And that's it for what I know.
airgames, on 08 Dec 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks
'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks
'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)