Login Register






Strange Problem with a Laptop filter_list
Author
Message
Strange Problem with a Laptop #1
Hello SL

Need help with this issue before you say anything ( I DID LOTS OF GOOGLING about the problem and none solutions helped to fix mine )
Ok going to tell all story from beginning
I have this Acer laptop which is great never had problems with it until now
Couple months ago it started to do this weird thing when I plug power cord in laptop just shuts off then starts again then when it starts booting Windows/Linux it shuts off again and starts again and does that over and over again.
So I tried to turn laptop on without using power cord and guess what it perfectly boots up and works until battery dies. But doesn't work with Power Cord. I tried to turn on laptop without power cord and then plug it in when its fully boot up but it instantly shuts off and starts doing same thing.
Then I tried to google for the answer and the possible solutions I found was
Bad power cord ( So I changed it to new one but it still did the same )
Dead motherboard ( But if motherboard was dead it wont even boot up or allow me to enter Bios )
Battery dead ( but battery can't be dead if I leave laptop off with power cord in it charges up so when I remove it I can use the laptop *also battery holds like for several hours so can't say it's that bad* )
Then some other solutions like taking out battery for 10 seconds then putting it in while holding power button and so on and none of that work.
So I ran out of ideas what could this be so came here to ask you guys maybe some of you have encountered this problem and found a fix for this.

Sad
[Image: hdo5772.jpg]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Strange Problem with a Laptop - by Yung Lean - 06-06-2016, 07:07 PM
RE: Strange Problem with a Laptop - by Dozy Van - 06-06-2016, 08:26 PM
RE: Strange Problem with a Laptop - by Yung Lean - 06-06-2016, 08:54 PM
RE: Strange Problem with a Laptop - by Skullmeat - 06-07-2016, 12:16 AM
RE: Strange Problem with a Laptop - by mug3n - 06-07-2016, 02:04 AM
RE: Strange Problem with a Laptop - by Yung Lean - 06-07-2016, 07:56 PM
RE: Strange Problem with a Laptop - by mug3n - 06-07-2016, 08:01 PM
RE: Strange Problem with a Laptop - by pvnk - 06-07-2016, 08:01 PM
RE: Strange Problem with a Laptop - by Skullmeat - 06-08-2016, 12:30 AM
RE: Strange Problem with a Laptop - by mothered - 06-10-2016, 03:18 PM
RE: Strange Problem with a Laptop - by Yung Lean - 06-11-2016, 11:19 AM