RE: Favorite N64 Games? 06-05-2016, 08:38 PM
#8
Super Mario 64
-It's just a fun game, first N64 game I played, and it was a step up from the 3DO games I was used to so I like it.
Banjo Tooie and Banjo Kazooie
-Fun, fairly large worlds with lots to get, little secrets here and there, and while it's a collectathon I think they did good with it.
Goldeneye 007
-I just like a good few of the Bond movies, and this game felt solid to me. Lots of funky little missions, simple to pick up and play, and friends still love multiplayer on it. I know for a shooter Perfect Dark is more impressive technically, but really, I only ever played the first mission or two and couldn't get into it as much as I can with Goldeneye.
-It's just a fun game, first N64 game I played, and it was a step up from the 3DO games I was used to so I like it.
Banjo Tooie and Banjo Kazooie
-Fun, fairly large worlds with lots to get, little secrets here and there, and while it's a collectathon I think they did good with it.
Goldeneye 007
-I just like a good few of the Bond movies, and this game felt solid to me. Lots of funky little missions, simple to pick up and play, and friends still love multiplayer on it. I know for a shooter Perfect Dark is more impressive technically, but really, I only ever played the first mission or two and couldn't get into it as much as I can with Goldeneye.
airgames, on 08 Dec 2014 - 5:24 PM, said:
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks
'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold
close this discussion of dick !!
I broke !!
thanks
'backin89', on 22 Dec 2010 - 6:40 PM, said:
Igot your fucking crackpipe bitch. i dont even smoke cigarrettes. i hope you all sleep in the fucking cold





![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)