Login Register






TeamViewer has been hacked. Uninstall it ASAP filter_list
Author
Message
RE: TeamViewer has been hacked. Uninstall it ASAP #17
(06-03-2016, 03:23 PM)Angel Beats Wrote: Yes, tbh I never set it up on the second account but it is okay. I didn't lose anything as the retard switched my steam password when I was afk for like 2 minutes and I just recovered my account and changed the password. At the same time a friend randomly sent me this reddit link and I knew instantly what happened.

It can be somewhat distressing when your account gets compromised. Luckily In your case, the effects were minimal.

If the attacker/hacker was security-minded In a sense to prevent the recovery of the account, after compromising It, he could've deleted the recovery email address and cell phone number (and any other recovery option) associated with the account. That's provided ONLY the currently-used password (which the attacker would already have) Is required to authorize such changes.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: TeamViewer has been hacked. Uninstall it ASAP - by mothered - 06-04-2016, 04:18 AM