RE: Should I? 06-04-2016, 02:32 AM
#4
(06-04-2016, 02:29 AM)Oni Wrote: I've seen you draw much nicer since. Would be neat to see what you can do now.
Spoiler:
Potato proportions made me giggle.
Not anime though? I can draw well generally, but anime is a challenge. And yes, looking at this stuff a year or so on is the ultimate cringe. I can see EVERY mistake and it hurts my eyes. However, I think I could do a better job with those proportions now.
(06-04-2016, 02:31 AM)Axari Wrote: Hell fucking yes you should. That drawing is great.
Thank you xD Just don't look at it for too long, you begin noticing the mistakes after a while... I might try some sketches in the next week or so (as soon as I can get hold of a set of pencils) and see what happens.
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2016, 02:33 AM by Jiggly.)
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
























![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)