Login Register






24 Hour sleep?! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: 24 Hour sleep?! #6
I almost did that when I was around 12 or 13 years old. Wasn't particularly sleep deprived and never used any drugs or anything, but at that time I shared a bedroom with my brother so we had a bunk bed, he decided around that time to start snoring every fucking night, so I often only got 1 or 2 hours of sleep if I was lucky before school, every day, this was the situation for like over a year, prolly a bit more, before we got seperate rooms. One day after a really bad week where most days I would get in less than an hour even before school I came home one day, felt sick and dizzy like I was about to fall down, got in bed, boom, out cold for 18.5 hours.
Proud Member of the BPSG.
[Image: 5qK1iJK.png]

I couldn't bring myself to remove the hood classic above, enjoy it as a time capsule.

Reply





Messages In This Thread
24 Hour sleep?! - by Sophisticated - 05-24-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: 24 Hour sleep?! - by Losi - 05-24-2016, 07:13 PM
RE: 24 Hour sleep?! - by FriendToldMeToSignUp - 05-24-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: 24 Hour sleep?! - by insidious - 05-24-2016, 07:37 PM
RE: 24 Hour sleep?! - by Oni - 05-24-2016, 08:14 PM
RE: 24 Hour sleep?! - by Uzinero - 05-24-2016, 09:37 PM
RE: 24 Hour sleep?! - by sleaze - 05-24-2016, 09:53 PM
RE: 24 Hour sleep?! - by Jiggly - 05-24-2016, 10:33 PM
RE: 24 Hour sleep?! - by Wolverine - 05-24-2016, 10:47 PM
RE: 24 Hour sleep?! - by Sophisticated - 05-24-2016, 10:55 PM
RE: 24 Hour sleep?! - by mothered - 05-25-2016, 04:43 AM
RE: 24 Hour sleep?! - by Jiggly - 05-24-2016, 11:08 PM
RE: 24 Hour sleep?! - by Sophisticated - 05-24-2016, 11:17 PM
RE: 24 Hour sleep?! - by Jiggly - 05-24-2016, 11:22 PM
RE: 24 Hour sleep?! - by Sophisticated - 05-24-2016, 11:33 PM
RE: 24 Hour sleep?! - by Jiggly - 05-25-2016, 12:14 AM
RE: 24 Hour sleep?! - by Sophisticated - 05-25-2016, 12:48 AM
RE: 24 Hour sleep?! - by Endgame - 05-25-2016, 01:03 PM