Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


iOSbd - Install a Persistent Backdoor on Jailbroken iOS Devices filter_list
Author
Message
RE: iOSbd - Install a Persistent Backdoor on Jailbroken iOS Devices #17
(05-16-2016, 04:42 PM)Dyme Wrote: Most people don't care what it looks like but eh why not make it as pretty as possible. However you're right that making it aesthetically pleasing will be the last thing on my to-do list. Also what do you mean when you say you would like to see a "nice shell?" I plan on adding reverse tty shell functionality (which should be super easy) and eventually a file manager feature similar to web shells like b347k. As I said the current version works on the most basic level of only being able to send shell commands to multiple clients at the same time. But yeah of course I plan on adding many more features when I get around to it.

As far as it being open source... it kinda has to be considering it's C and Python. Maybe there is a convoluted way to prevent people from viewing the code but idk if I wanna try to figure out how to do that. I would like to sell it for a bit before releasing it for free however, as I have spent a good amount of time on this project and im broke asf rn (and considering I released version 1 for free).

Originally, I was going to assume that a tty would be available eventually, but stupidly tried widening my scope by using the term "nice shell" - which, in retrospect sounds quite dumb.
I'm curious as to what this'll look like when it's done. I'm hoping the final product doesn't look like any old web shell.
As for the open source thing...
Selling it for a bit seems very reasonable. You could just set up panels for people, on their boxes or your own (setting it up on your own would obviously be safer, you don't want to run the risk of them trying to get you to set it up on a jail/honeypot) and give them their backdoored package.
I'm not sure what the file format of these packages are, so forgive me. I'm not big on iOS stuff.
The first release of this project was a great PoC anyway, I'm sure there's a great base for people to build more onto.
nameless@Jabber.se
for hire, programming/sysadmin

Reply





Messages In This Thread
RE: iOSbd - Install a Persistent Backdoor on Jailbroken iOS Devices - by -nameless - 05-16-2016, 10:36 PM