Login Register






Why is this okay? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Why is this okay? #7
(05-14-2016, 09:57 AM)Endgame Wrote: It might be considered a forum game? I'm not sure, but yeah with the changes the other commenters provided, I'd imagine that it's fine to post that. As I said though, I'm not sure.

I'm just confused as to why spamming threads is considered forum entertainment. That's all.






Messages In This Thread
Why is this okay? - by pvnk - 05-14-2016, 09:28 AM
RE: Why is this okay? - by Azzid - 05-14-2016, 09:36 AM
RE: Why is this okay? - by pvnk - 05-14-2016, 09:37 AM
RE: Why is this okay? - by Azzid - 05-14-2016, 09:38 AM
RE: Why is this okay? - by pvnk - 05-14-2016, 09:43 AM
RE: Why is this okay? - by Endgame - 05-14-2016, 09:57 AM
RE: Why is this okay? - by pvnk - 05-14-2016, 09:58 AM
RE: Why is this okay? - by Endgame - 05-14-2016, 10:00 AM
RE: Why is this okay? - by Hero - 05-14-2016, 10:04 AM
RE: Why is this okay? - by pvnk - 05-14-2016, 10:29 AM
RE: Why is this okay? - by Hero - 05-14-2016, 10:30 AM
RE: Why is this okay? - by Oni - 05-14-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: Why is this okay? - by OversouL - 05-14-2016, 11:14 AM
RE: Why is this okay? - by Hero - 05-14-2016, 11:16 AM
RE: Why is this okay? - by OversouL - 05-14-2016, 11:18 AM
RE: Why is this okay? - by Hero - 05-14-2016, 11:20 AM
RE: Why is this okay? - by OversouL - 05-14-2016, 11:21 AM
RE: Why is this okay? - by pvnk - 05-14-2016, 05:55 PM