Login Register






iPhone 7 rumors vs Galaxy s7 filter_list
Author
Message
iPhone 7 rumors vs Galaxy s7 #1
Anyone read about any of the recent iPhone 7 rumors?

Here's some
http://www.macrumors.com/roundup/iphone-7/

Sites are saying to wait for the iPhone 8, they're saying the 7 won't be as great of an upgrade as the 8.
I'm kind of waiting for the iPhone 7 because I currently have the iPhone 6. I saw my friend's iPhone 6s and it is MUCH quicker.
On the other hand I saw the Galaxy s7 edge and that thing is beautiful. So now I don't know which phone to go for??




What do you think about it? Anyone see the Galaxy s7/edge and/or iPhone 7 rumors?

Reply





Messages In This Thread
iPhone 7 rumors vs Galaxy s7 - by Mustnabs - 05-12-2016, 04:40 PM
RE: iPhone 7 rumors vs Galaxy s7 - by XltSystem - 05-13-2016, 05:23 PM
RE: iPhone 7 rumors vs Galaxy s7 - by Mustnabs - 05-13-2016, 05:30 PM