Login Register






Hacking tools filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Hacking tools #4
Well, assuming you mean games, I have no mobile games besides Pocket Mortys (kill me). Hardware wise, good 'ol exploits shoved up the arse of my device either with some old injector tool, or for Android I just write my jumbled as heck root script. Bricks 8/10 phones because I need to learn to code better. But works with some effort.
You can find me on Keybase
"Reach the state of ubiquity, and you will be in control"
Student, Technician, Designer, and more.
[Image: YUpAMpx.png]

Reply





Messages In This Thread
Hacking tools - by hussein_bos - 05-10-2016, 08:52 PM
RE: Hacking tools - by pvnk - 05-11-2016, 12:20 AM
RE: Hacking tools - by encrypted - 05-11-2016, 02:59 AM
RE: Hacking tools - by zorrophreak - 05-11-2016, 03:07 AM
RE: Hacking tools - by Schwifty - 05-12-2016, 03:27 PM