Login Register






4000 Posts! | Goals I want too acheieve filter_list
Author
Message
4000 Posts! | Goals I want too acheieve #1
I have just reached the big number, 4,000 post count!.

I remember in August 2015 I came back to Sinisterly after Oni joined one of my forums and asked if I was on SL. I had 0 posts and my name was whitehat. It's been a long way since then. Of course about 2,000 of my posts did come from the merge.

I have some future goals I would like too state here, and hopefully I will get too them soon:

- 5,000 Post Count
- Get into a User-Owned Group
- 100 Rep
- Award Whore
- Diamond

Shoutouts too:
@Migo ;
@Aeolian ;
@Ayumi ;
@meow ;
@m0dem ;
@Oni ;
@Jiggly ;
@Hero ;
@Queen ;
@Ice ;
@Dyme ;
@primitive

Yall my niggas
Thanks for reading
Whoop Whoop?

[+] 1 user Likes Pirate's post
Reply





Messages In This Thread
4000 Posts! | Goals I want too acheieve - by Pirate - 05-10-2016, 04:49 PM
4000 Posts! | Goals I want too acheieve - by Hero - 05-12-2016, 01:02 PM